We employ the same process for all our campaigns, whether they’re ongoing or for a “push” on a single day.
To begin any campaign we need the following
- Terms Of Business contract, signed and completed
- A completed “Schedule Of Services” document so both parties know what expectations to manage
- A database of existing/lapsed/new targets for us to work on. If you don’t have any accurate data, we can help you obtain it
- Key points and USP relating to your service or product
- An e-mail address & password from your company domain, if you wanted us to send information out on your behalf whilst calling. This is optional and chargeable
- PDF/Word documents on all services/products that you supply. Whilst we never promote more than one thing at a time, potential clients are often interested in other services or products
It’s worth noting that you’d always have your own dedicated Account Manager and their direct extension so you can liaise at any time. Often, our clients will have regular briefings and reviews to continually improve productivity.
Once the campaign has finished
After the work has been fulfilled, we offer a number of options in relaying the positive results to you. You can choose the one that’s best for you.
- The updated database with feedback on how each call went.
- A comprehensive report from your Account Manager.
- Call recordings of any appointments or sales made. This lets you hear how we secured the meeting/sale and how enthusiastic the recipient is. You can also request recordings of positive leads or every call made. These can be played back using any media player or we can burn them onto a CD.
- Further information such as seminar lists, compiling new target databases from their findings or updating your online CRM.